- building the capacity of clients to succeed in their marketplace by achieving the results critical to their survival and prosperity.
- offering clients innovative and powerful technologies that increase the competence of individuals and the organizations to realize the economic and social possibilities they define and pursue.
- collaborating with clients in every phase of our work.
- making explicit to clients our point of view about the use of our expertise and identifying alternative choices.
- telling clients the truth when our expertise is not relevant to the issues they are facing and directing them toward other more valuable resources.
- raising with goodwill the difficult issues that arise in the course of working with clients.
- backing our work with a promise and a guarantee.
- highly successful organizations are able to integrate the pursuit of profit with the creation of meaningful work.
- the distribution of power -- literacy, choice and access to resources -- throughout organizations has unrealized potential to contribute to prosperity and accomplishment.
- future business success will be determined by the ability of organizations to successfully apply new knowledge in creating unique products, services and processes.
- successful organizational performance and change requires passion and a deep sense of accountability for the whole business from everyone.
- developing the capacity of the individual is the basis for outstanding organizational performance.